Roof coverings offer protection from weather conditions such as the wind and rain or the sunlight and heat, which may change according to location. The UAE mostly has warm to hot weather for most of the year. Besides, it sees climatic conditions such as desert storms on and off. Therefore, stadiums in the UAE should have quality awnings and other shades to protect spectators from UV light and other weather factors. This is why you might want to work with a stadium shades supplier UAE based at the start of a project.
Good stadium roof designs should consider a range of factors, including exposure to natural light and pitch shading. Here, we will discuss the factors in detail so that you can make informed decisions when transacting with a sta…
Hello, my name is Starkiller131 an editor on the American Football Wiki. I requested bureaucrat rights on community central. Since their are two active admins here; I believe I should tell you more about me, my editing skills, and why I this wiki needs a bureaucrat.
First of my name is Chris McFerrin, I'm a 20 year Male living in Alabama. From what I remember I Discovered wikia on the tropica wiki. It wasn't until december 11, 2012 that I started to take interest in editing on wikia. When it first started I could barely do anything, my skills were horrible. On the the now defunct halo wars wiki I literally copied/pasted articles from the halo wiki. I stayed there for a while, but eventually I left for the fallout wiki, which actually had adminis…
LI Kansas City chiefs at Seattle Seahawks LII Philadelphia Eagles at Pittsburgh Steelers LIII Miami Dolphins at Green Bay packers LIV San Diego Chargers at Washington redskins LV Los Angeles Rams at New York Giants LVI Washington redskins at Seattle Seahawks LVII Oakland Raiders at Cleveland Browns LVIII Carolina Panthers at Miami Dolphins LX Seattle Seahawks at New York Giants LXI Tampa bay Buccaneers at Baltimore Ravens LXII Baltimore Ravens at Philadelphia Eagles LXIII Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions LC Kansas City chiefs at San Francisco 49ers LCI New England Patriots at Seattle Seahawks LCII Washington redskins at Los Angeles Rams
Hi, Kilrdragon54 here predicting the playoffs! I'll start with showing you my placings.
1. The seahawks will probably walk away with a win this weekend, and with a win theyll secure the bye and home field advantage.
2. The Panthers will hold onto this spot to go into the postseason feeling confident.
3. I strongly believe the Eagles will participate in a shootout here, but with Romo injured Orton just wont be able to finish strong for the cowboys. Eagles go on to face the sixth seed.
4. In a struggling division, i truly think the Packers will win with aaron rodgers back against a bad defense. They'll show the nation how powerful they were before Aaron was injured.
5. The 49ers will enter the playoffs for the third straight year, hoping to s…
Hello, everyone! My name is Jayhawks4ever, and I'm trying to solve an age-old mystery: who is the greatest athlete of all time? So, in tradition with March Madness, I've devised a bracket and used statistics, popularity and other factors to determine who should get a chance to be the best.
Okay, so it goes like this. Every other day, I'll post a different match. Then you will all have 48 hours to vote before a winner is decided. If there is not as many votes as I had hoped, I will likely delete this blog. So, let's begin.
Okay, so let's get voting!
The winner will be decided on March 15, so vote until then!
Jayhawks4ever (talk) 11:05, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
A 30-second advertisement during Super Bowl XLVII will cost you $4 million dollars, but for big budget Hollywood movies and their marketing campaigns, that is chump change! A grand total of six upcoming films will get the coveted Super Bowl treatment this Sunday, which means the public will see some brand new teaser trailers.
The movies that will spend $4 million on 30-second TV spots include Paramount's Star Trek: Into Darkness and World War Z, and Universal's Fast 6.
Disney, however, is really upping the ante by spending approximately $28 million on promoting three of their films. Both Oz: The Great and Powerful and Iron Man 3 are getting 63-second and 60-second teaser trailers, respectively, but it's Disney's trailer for The Lone Ranger t…
The College Football season is fast approaching, so here's my retarded top 20. It has more B.S. than the BCS!
- USC. Matt Barkley is going to shine in his senior year, winning the Heisman.
- LSU. Everybody's geauxing crazy is Louisiana. Why? Becuase LSU will triumph and win it's second consecutive SEC title.
- Clemson. Surprised? Don't be. With good quarterbacks and experienced lineman, Clemson will go on a wild ride.
- Alabama. The Tide will roll - but only to the Fiesta Bowl.
- Ohio State. Urban Meyer will come into the season hyped up, and he'll have a season like he did in Florida.
- Michigan State. The Spartans will have a decent regular season, going 8-3, but they'll lose the Big Ten title game. Overall, they'll probably make it to the Holiday Bowl.
Hey guys! I have a wiki where you can resurrect sports teams and have them face each other like the Montana Niners vs the Brady Patriots or anything like that. Here is the link if you are interested in contriubting. http://mythicalsportsmatchups.wikia.com
Well, I just created this blog for permission to create userboxes, pagebanners, and more templates on this wiki.
I have a radio interview tomorrow on Sirius XM - it's specifically about the LSU vs. Alabama game (I am from Alabama, see) but I'll also try to mention this wiki if I can find a way. What do you want to tell the world?
It'd be cool if we already had a page about the game, with some detail, by the time I go on air, but I know there's only about 30 hours until that happens, so probably that'd be pretty hard!
I would love to hear from the active editors here!!